Bristol Mountain Road Race
Photo courtesy of www.fotoreg.com
GVCC is proud to present the 19th annual Bristol Mountain Road Race on Saturday, May 11, 2013.
PRE-REGISTRATION at Bikereg.com.
- Registration fee is $30 for all fields except Juniors ($15).
- Fields available for all categories. Refer to the race flyer for complete information.
- First race starts at 10:00 a.m. SHARP!
- Field limit maximum of 100 for Pro 1/2/3 Men, Category 4 Men, Masters 30 to 44 (1-4), Masters 45 to 54 (1-4), Women Pro/1/2/3 & Cat 4, Masters 55+ (1-4), and Women’s Masters (1-5),.
- Field limit maximum of 50 for both Category 5 races.
- Field limit maximum of 75 for Juniors field.
- Promoter reserves the right to combine or cancel fields.
- Minimum field sizes for payout
Sign-in and Licensing
- Sign-in at Levi Corser Memorial Park Pavilion begins at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 9:45 a.m.
- Sign-in for each race closes 20 minutes prior to the start of the race.
- USA Cycling license required. One-day licenses available for additional $10. Make checks payable to Rochester Road Racing
Directions to Levi Corser Memorial Park
- Levi Corser Memorial Park – 6740 County Road 32, Canandaigua, NY 14424.
- From the east, take I-90 West to exit 45. Head south on RT-96 toward Rowley Rd 2.5 mi – 4 mins. Turn right at CR-3/Maple Ave. Continue to follow CR-3 5.6 mi – 8 mins. Continue on Maple Ave/RT-20C/RT-444. Turn left at RT-5/RT-64/US-20 1.3 mi – 2 mins. Turn right at RT-64/US-20A. Continue to follow RT-64 ~5 mi to the intersection of Rt 32. Turn right, the park is 1/8 mile on the left (with parking across the street)
- From the west, take I-90 East to Route 390 South. Take 390 South to Exit 10 (Route 20 East). In East Bloomfield, follow Main Street (Route 20c) to Route 444 and turn right. Continue to Bloomfield Elementary School on right.
- This is a circuit race on an 17-mile loop of rolling hills.
- Recommended gearing is 11/12 – 25.
- Start/finish is on the flat at the park
- Course map and elevation can be found on the race flyer.
Thanks to NYSBRA for their support. Current NYS Champs Race Free.