Bloomfield Spring Classic
GVCC is proud to present the annual Bloomfield Road Race on SATURDAY, April 20, 2013.
PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY at Bikereg.com. No day-of registration!
- Registration fee is $35 for all fields.
- Fields available for all categories. Refer to the flyer for complete information.
- First race starts at 8:55 a.m. SHARP!
- Field limit maximum of 100 for Category 4 Men, Women (1-4), Pro 1/2/3 Men.
- Field limit maximum of 50 for both Category 5 races.
- Field limit maximum of 75 for Masters/Juniors field.
- Promoter reserves the right to combine or cancel fields. Minimum field size is 10.
Sign-in and Licensing
- Sign-in at Bloomfield School begins at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 10:15 a.m.
- Sign-in for each race closes 20 minutes prior to the start of the race.
- USA Cycling license required. One-day licenses available for additional $10. Make checks payable to Genesee Valley Cycling Club
Directions to Bloomfield School
- Bloomfield School – 45 Maple Avenue, Bloomfield, NY 14469-9394.
- From the east, take I-90 West to exit 43 (Route 21). Take Route 21 south to Canandaigua. Take Route 5&20 to East Bloomfield. Turn North on Route 444 and go 1 mile to Bloomfield Elementary School on left.
- From the west, take I-90 East to Route 390 South. Take 390 South to Exit 10 (Route 20 East). In East Bloomfield, follow Main Street (Route 20c) to Route 444 and turn right. Continue to Bloomfield Elementary School on right.
- This is a circuit race on an 11-mile loop of rolling hills.
- Recommended gearing is 11/12 – 23.
- Course map and elevation can be found on the flyer.